- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fishing, Sailing & Motorized Water Sports
Adrenalin Water sports. With activity desks and staff at all Denarau Island resorts, it's hard to miss Adrenalin Water sports. The company offers parasailing, jet ski rentals, and much more. An Adrenalin Water sports Pass includes jet-skiing, parasailing, a flying-fish ride, and sailing. Parasailing is US$140 per person or US$70 per person in tandem. Jet Ski rentals are US$70 for 15 minutes, US$110 for 30 minutes, and a bit less per person in tandem. Jet Ski safaris, at US$285 per person or US$150 per person tandem, go for 2 ½ hours and include snorkeling. Flying-fish- and banana rides are US$23. Waterskiing/wakeboarding is US$63 for 30 minutes and US$115 per hour. Big game and light tackle fishing expeditions use specially rigged 25', 37' and 57' boats, and are priced upon request. Denarau Island, Nadi, Viti Levu. 675–1288. www.adrenalinfiji.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's