Viti Levu Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Viti Levu Hotel Reviews
Viti Levu is notable among the Fiji islands for its abundance of large four- and five-star resorts. Families in search of a one-stop holiday with in-room amenities, plenty of space for the kids to explore, and numerous dining options need look no further than Denarau Island and the Coral Coast (though be aware there are very few channels on TV). Nearly all hotels welcome nonguests to book into their spa, and some permit use of the pool, beach, and other facilities with the purchase of lunch. Pristine Beqa Lagoon has upscale resorts in a setting to match anything found in the Mamanucas, but note that its beaches are more noticeably subject to tides. Many resorts offer a range of accommodations, from private beachfront bures to shared-bathroom dorms, with a restaurant and facilities that meet a standard somewhere between budget and upper-mid-range. Some quoted hotel rates may not include taxes of up to 17.5%. Check with your hotel before booking.
Browse Viti Levu Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe