Viti Levu Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Viti Levu's Top 5
Shark Diving. Observe the sea's greatest predator feasting in its natural environment.
Firewalking. Natives of Beqa Island villages stroll over smoldering coals in dramatic performances of this ancient ritual at resorts and in Pacific Harbour.
Wine & Dine in Suva. Savor the capital's fine cuisine, whether above a brewery, in a lavish Italian dining room, or afloat on the harbor.
Surf Frigates Passage. Rip through a barrel and ride for 100 yards or more at this world-class break.
Village Visits. Give a sevusevu (ceremonial gift) and take in a kava ceremony among some of the friendliest people on earth.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's