- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sea-Kayaking & Snorkeling
The upscale resorts have their own kayaks, snorkeling gear, and guided tours.
Rock'n Downunder Divers. Rock'n Downunder Divers rents out kayaks (half-day US$14 single, US$22.50 double; full-day US$25 single, US$40 double). You can take a tailored guided tour for US$3 per hour. The company also offers half- and full-day snorkel trips (US$40 and US$67) and half- and full-day beach and bay tours (US$40 and US$67). All half-day trips include snacks and towels if needed; full-day trips also include lunch. Waitui Marina, Savusavu, Vanua Levu. 885-3447 or 932-8363. email@example.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe