- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Koro Sun. Koro Sun has a 9-hole, 1,840-yard, par-60 golf course that winds its way through the resort property. It includes two particularly challenging holes—the 130-meter 7th and 116-meter 16th—where golfers cannot see the green from the tee. Koro Sun Resort, Savusavu, Savusavu, Vanua Levu. 885-0262.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1999 & up -- Fiji 5-Star Escape w/Oceanview Room & Massages Outdoor Travel Adventures