- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Koro Sun. Koro Sun has a 9-hole, 1,840-yard, par-60 golf course that winds its way through the resort property. It includes two particularly challenging holes—the 130-meter 7th and 116-meter 16th—where golfers cannot see the green from the tee. Koro Sun Resort, Savusavu, Savusavu, Vanua Levu. 885–0262.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's