- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ika Levu Fishing Charters. Expat skipper Gary of Ika Levu Fishing Charters has more than 20 years' experience. He runs two boats: 24-foot Ika Lev or the 41-foot Our Way, in search of big game. The larger boat can take up to four passengers and is available for half-day (7–12:30) and full-day (7–4:30) fishing charters at US$570 and US$950, respectively. Multiday customized tours including a live-aboard option are available departing from points around Fiji. The boats can also be chartered for scuba diving and surfing. 944–8506. www.fishinginfiji.com.
Seahawk Yacht Charters. Seahawk Yacht Charters specializes in overnight trips. Its 53-foot classic yawl sleeps up to six in three cabins and one of its owners joins the trip as chef. Most itineraries focus on Vanua Levu, where the captain can steer guests to local dive companies, villages, fishing spots, and beaches. The charter will also sail the Mamanucas and Yasawas for an extra fee on request. The minimum charter is three days. Rates vary from US$85/person per day to US$141/person per day depending on season, level of service, and meal plan. 885–0787. www.seahawkfiji.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's