- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The three major resorts—Koro Sun, Namale, and Jean-Michel Cousteau—offer nonstrenuous walks and guided Waisali Rainforest Reserve tours. The Coustea Resort offers a guided "medicine plant walk," Koro Sun has morning treks into its 90 acres of rainforest, and Namale offers a walk to a local village in addition to more challenging hikes. Anyone can embark on the short trail into the untouched Reserve, which leads to a waterfall.
Rock'n Downunder Divers. Rock'n Downunder Divers offers a half-day waterfall tour (US$40), half- and full-day beach and bay tours (US$40 and US$67), and a half-day village tour (US$60). The company rents out bicycles (US$20) and offers half- and full-day bicycle tours (US$34 and US$28). Half-day tours include snacks and towels; full-day tours also include lunch. Waitui Marina, Savusavu, Vanua Levu. 885–3447 or 932–8363. email@example.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's