- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Fiji, 1st Edition
At a Glance
- Good-value "master bedrooms"
- 10-minute walk into town
- Little natural light
- motel atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Sunset Lodge Review
Sunset offers mid-range amenities at budget prices. Three of the rooms have cold-water en suites, TVs, and air-conditioning—a steal for a couple that doesn't mind a double bed. There are "family rooms," which lack amenities but have a double and single bed, and double rooms and single rooms, all of which share bathrooms and showers. A modest Continental breakfast is included, and the rooms' second story setting keeps them relatively bug-free.
- Address: Lesiaceva Rd., Savusavu, Vanua Levu
- Phone: 885–2171
- Location: Savusavu
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway?... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more