Vanua Levu: Places to Explore
Vanua Levu's second airport is a half-hour drive outside of this sugar town. Like northeastern Viti Levu, the town is serviced by a narrow-track railroad transporting sugar, and the town's...
Savusavu is flanked by a huge bay teeming with fish and striking mountain ranges, clad in ancient jungle greenery. Rich in sandalwood, beche-de-mer (the sea slugs—or sea cucumbers—on the...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's