Vanua Levu Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vanua Levu Hotel Reviews
The boutique resorts of Vanua Levu carry colossal reputations. Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort caters to families with its excellent, engaging children's program, comfortable setting, and superlative cuisine. Namale combines one of the region's most lavish spas with all the sports facilities you could wish for on an active holiday. Not far from the sugar town of Labasa is a seven-bure hideaway meshing colonial charm with an idyllic private island setting.
While Savusavu offers world-class resorts at the top-end, its mid-range is decidedly lacking. Koro Sun offers a good if slightly jumbled product but otherwise, the best value for the money is in a holiday cottage or house. In contrast to Taveuni's rental offerings, some of Savusavu's have excellent beachfronts, and self-caterers will appreciate the wider selection of goods in town.
Browse Vanua Levu Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1999 & up -- Fiji 5-Star Escape w/Oceanview Room & Massages Outdoor Travel Adventures