Vanua Levu Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vanua Levu Hotel Reviews
The boutique resorts of Vanua Levu carry colossal reputations. Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort caters to families with its excellent, engaging children's program, comfortable setting, and superlative cuisine. Namale combines one of the region's most lavish spas with all the sports facilities you could wish for on an active holiday. Not far from the sugar town of Labasa is a seven-bure hideaway meshing colonial charm with an idyllic private island setting.
While Savusavu offers world-class resorts at the top-end, its mid-range is decidedly lacking. Koro Sun offers a good if slightly jumbled product but otherwise, the best value for the money is in a holiday cottage or house. In contrast to Taveuni's rental offerings, some of Savusavu's have excellent beachfronts, and self-caterers will appreciate the wider selection of goods in town.
Browse Vanua Levu Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's