Fiji's electricity is supplied at 240-volts, so appliances require a flat two- or three-pin plug, similar to Australia or New Zealand. On the more remote areas, power generators are often used, and power supplies can be unreliable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's