Air Fiji and Pacific Sun each run two daily round-trip flights between Nadi and Taveuni's Matei Airport (TVU). Most flights from the U.S. arrive in Nadi in time for passengers to connect to the early morning flight to Taveuni. Matei Airport is at Taveuni's northern tip, on the paved section of the island's main road. Nearly all accommodations arrange airport transfers.
Pacific Sun (672–0888 in Nadi; 800/227–4446 in U.S. www.airpacific.com.)
Matei Airport (888–2015.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's