Sights & Attractions in Taveuni
Taveuni is unique because many of the island's top accommodations are within walking distance of Matei airport, which is on the island's northern tip. None of these is especially close to the island's star attraction, Bouma National Heritage Park. The Matei area is the closest, about a 35-minute drive away. The farther south you go, the rougher the road gets and thus the time it takes to get to the park is compounded. The resorts will arrange tours and excursions of any kind and, if possible, dive boats will usually pick up guests right from their beachfront.
Browse Taveuni Sights
Browse Taveuni Sights By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's