Waya Island in the southern Yasawas has some of the group's best trails, offering dramatic ridge-line views amid knee-high grass. Nearby Wayasewa ("Little Waya") also has great walking trails as does Nacula, the group's third-largest island. Most of the resorts offer good hiking. At many, you can also visit a local village.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe