Coral Air's seaplane, based out of Nadi Airport, can be chartered for sightseeing tours and will likely do island transfers as well. PacificSun flies between Nadi and Malolo Lailai Island, where there's an airstrip between Plantation Island and Musket Cove resorts, four times a day. Turtle Airways offers seaplane charters between Nadi and Turtle Island Resort for US $888 per couple. Arrangements can be made to charter a flight to another resort.
Island Hoppers runs helicopter charters to the Mamanucas from Nadi Airport, Denarau Island, and a few Coral Coast resorts. A minimum of two people is required and only 33 lbs (15 kg) of baggage are allowed per person.
Pacific Island Seaplanes offers chartered seaplane flights between Nadi and anywhere in Fiji and will land right in front of the resort.
Coral Air (672–4490. www.coralair.com.)
Island Hoppers (672–0410. www.helicopters.com.fj.)
Pacific Island Seaplanes (672–5644. www.fijiseaplanes.com.)
Pacific Sun (672–0888; 800/227–4446 in U.S. www.airpacific.com/.)
Turtle Airways (672–1888; 360/944–1712 in U.S. www.turtleairways.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe