Mamanuca and Yasawa Groups Feature
Mamanuca & Yasawa's Top 5
Hit the Beach. Blindingly white, caressingly soft, and stretching for miles, there's quintessential beachfront at every price range.
Dive the Supermarket. Grey Reef, White Tip Reef, and Black Tip Reef sharks patrol this site, encouraged by the meals occasionally provided by dive operators (fish, not the customers).
Party. Sand, surf, and cheap room-and-board are enough to keep young travelers toasting with Fiji Bitter late into the night.
Water sports. What better backdrop for parasailing, waterskiing, sailing, or a spin in a kayak?
Fresh Fish. At the smaller resorts, if it came from the sea, chances are it was caught today... probably right over there...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's