Sights & Attractions in Lomaiviti Group
Lomaiviti Group Sights
The heart of the group is Levuka, a small commercial center anchored by a "Main Street" (in this case, Beach Street) with general stores, a few quirky but welcoming places to stay, and residents apparently free of any pressing engagements. A 20-minute to hour-and-a-half boat ride in various directions brings you to either a huge, aloof estate popular with the rich and famous or to no-frills places, the greatest strength of which is their setting and staff, or an establishment between the extremes. All offer day trips to Levuka.
Browse Lomaiviti Group Sights
Browse Lomaiviti Group Sights By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe