Ovalau Pizza Review
Worthy of the island title, the pizzas here are crispy and a bit greasy—just as they were meant to be. Between classic combinations such as Hawaiian (ham and pineapple) and Fijian-styles such as Pizza of the Sea (cheese, fish, onion, and tomato), you can't go wrong. On long holiday weekends, the staff fires up the BBQ in the large side yard and grill up chicken, fish, and sausages. Their bacon and egg pizza is a popular breakfast. Cordial manager Kata Vueti plays field hockey for the women's national team, and it's clear she applies her work ethic to the kitchen.
- Address: Beach St., Ovalau, Lomaiviti Group
- Phone: 344–0429
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 7–2 and 6–9, Sun. 6–9
- Location: Ovalau
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After my brother and his family got back from an awesome trip to New Zealand last March, my husband and I started talking about adding it to our trip we were considering to Fiji. Read more
I'm a regular contributor on the Caribbean Forum but am unfamiliar with the South Pacific so I need help.
Spouse and I are active Seniors (68 & 67) and are considering a 10 to 14 day trip to Fiji fo Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway?... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more