Lomaiviti Group Feature
Lomaiviti's Top 4
Stroll along Beach Street. Few places in the world have preserved history, both physically and in spirit, the way Levuka's main street has.
Dine at the Whale's Tale. Its international cuisine belongs in Suva while its prices and cordial service are right at home.
Dive Wakaya Passage. Hammerheads, barracudas, and manta rays are regulars at the 1,000-meter drop-off here.
Visit a Village. Whether on Ovalau or one of the islands shared by a resort, the people of the Lomaiviti group are welcoming and proud of their traditions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's