Lomaiviti Group Feature
Lomaiviti's Top 4
Stroll along Beach Street. Few places in the world have preserved history, both physically and in spirit, the way Levuka's main street has.
Dine at the Whale's Tale. Its international cuisine belongs in Suva while its prices and cordial service are right at home.
Dive Wakaya Passage. Hammerheads, barracudas, and manta rays are regulars at the 1,000-meter drop-off here.
Visit a Village. Whether on Ovalau or one of the islands shared by a resort, the people of the Lomaiviti group are welcoming and proud of their traditions.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe