Pacific Sun runs a daily round-trip flight at midday between Nadi and Kadavu. Air Fiji follows soon after in the day with a daily flight between Suva and Kadavu. The two airlines share a phone number at the Vunisea Airstrip (KDV). All resorts meet their guests at the Vunisea airstrip for the trip by car and then boat to their accommodations. This transportation can cost between $20 and $50, although some resorts waive the fee for guests on longer stays.
Pacific Island Seaplanes offers chartered seaplane flights between Nadi and anywhere in Fiji and will land right in front of the resort.
Pacific Island Seaplanes (672–5644. www.fijiseaplanes.com.)
Pacific Sun (672–0888. www.pacificsun.com.fj.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe