Kadavu Group Feature
Kadavu's Top 4
Dive the Great Astrolabe. Duck into a swim-through past brilliant coral, be the wingman (or woman) of a huge manta ray or rubberneck at eels and reef sharks.
Kayak the Coves. Take a paddle to the serene inlets created by Kadavu's winding coastline.
Village Visits. Kadavu's villages are extremely welcoming and friends you make among the resort staff offer quick entrée to the islanders' particularly traditional way of life.
The View. Look around—you're in the setting of rugged South Pacific dreams. A sense of mystery and the past lingers in the island's untamed mountains and underwater depths, something that's harder to come by in the country's more accessible, sandier settings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's