Hiking in Kadavu Group
Most resorts have trails leading to stunning views, waterfalls, local villages, or up the sides of volcanoes. These can be short walks up the ridge behind the resort or day trips with stops for lunch and swimming along the way. Some of the trails are thin slices through the dense rain forest, others are subject to tides and all can be increasingly difficult to traverse following heavy rains.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe