Sights & Attractions in Cook Islands
Things to Do in Rarotonga
Visitors flock to Cook Islands to enjoy the slow pace and the...
Cross Island Walk
Rarotonga is a small island, just 67 square kilometers (26 square...
Going Troppo Night Life Tour
Rarotonga has gorgeous natural scenery to savor by day and plenty...
Punanga Nui Market
The market in the little capital town of Avarua is a Saturday...
|Markets / Bazaars||Rarotonga|
Te Vara Nui
This popular new attraction presents a crash course in Cook Islands...
Browse All Cook Islands Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1799 & up -- Fiji: 5-Night Upscale Getaway w/Air & Tours Travelscene
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Papua New Guinea & the Sepik River — $9,995 IExplore