Sights & Attractions in Cook Islands
Things to Do in Rarotonga
Visitors flock to Cook Islands to enjoy the slow pace and the...
Cross Island Walk
Rarotonga is a small island, just 67 square kilometers (26 square...
Going Troppo Night Life Tour
Rarotonga has gorgeous natural scenery to savor by day and plenty...
Punanga Nui Market
The market in the little capital town of Avarua is a Saturday...
|Markets / Bazaars||Rarotonga|
Te Vara Nui
This popular new attraction presents a crash course in Cook Islands...
Browse All Cook Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's