Tours in Leeuwin–Naturaliste National Park
Bushtucker Tours. This company has canoe, cave, and bush-tucker tours daily from Margaret River. The tours give you an opportunity to see inaccessible parts of the Margaret River, Aboriginal sites, and caves while canoeing sections of the river down to the mouth at Surfers Point. A short walk shows you the rich variety of "bush tucker" Aboriginals would have eaten, while lunch includes a selection of authentic bush-tucker foods. The tours (A$90) take about four hours. Winery and brewery tours are also available, departing from Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, or Margaret River. 08/9757–9084 or 0419/911–971. www.bushtuckertours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's