Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie Review
Opened in 2012, this specialist chocolate and ice cream manufacturer has resident European chocolatiers that create a vast array of high-quality treats in all shapes and styles, including 38 types of handmade truffles. Many items include locally grown ingredients such as rosemary and lavender, and there's a bush tucker range of chocolates incorporating native plant products such as lemon myrtle, jindilli nut, and wattle seed. The on-site cafe ($) has a beautiful view over hilly green farmland and is a great place to eat chocolate and made-on-the-premises ice cream, and also serves light meals; we also suggest you buy a selection of chocolates to enjoy later.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's