Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Rochford Wines Review
This winery occupies a striking-looking property; its cellar door building crafted almost entirely of glass overlooks the vineyards and rolling green paddocks. The family-owned winery produces renowned Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, and has in recent years become the most happening place in the Yarra Valley—its huge amphitheater plays host to international and local performers during the annual Day on the Green concert series (recent acts have included INXS and Alicia Keys); in summer it screens movies under the stars. The wine-tasting bar is open daily 9–5. A stylish restaurant (offering two courses for A$55 and three courses for $A65 per person) and a casual café are both open seven days a week for breakfast and lunch; the café also serves all-day light meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's