For those who love experiencing the great outdoors from different angles, Hangin' Out runs rock climbing and abseiling tours to suit beginners and more experienced climbers; they also have an all-day guided adventure walk (A$135) from Mt. Stapylton to Hollow Mountain in the north of the Grampians. A four-hour taste of real rock climbing and abseiling costs A$75 (minimum two people); a full-day introduction to the rope sports is A$130. Private guided single- and multipitch climbs can be arranged.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe