Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Kookaburra Bar & Bistro
Kookaburra Bar & Bistro Review
In the heart of Halls Gap, this is one of the town's best dining options and serves an imaginative range of dishes. You can graze on a crispy squid salad and spinach crepe, or tuck into a risotto of duck slow-roasted with star anise. The mains range from sea to paddock, with blackened barramundi, kangaroo fillet, and sizzling steaks. Kookaburra's own ice cream, made daily with pure ingredients, is a great way to finish a meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's