Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Ballarat Wildlife Park
Ballarat Wildlife Park Review
All sorts of native animals, including kangaroos and emus (which roam free), saltwater crocodiles, snakes, Tasmanian devils, wombats, and echidnas can be found at this wildlife sanctuary. Daily tours of the park are led at 11, with a koala show at 2, a wombat show at 2:30, and a crocodile feeding at 3. The park also has a café and picnic areas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's