Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
The Dudley Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- tranquil garden setting
- great heritage character
- limited number of rooms may limit available booking dates
Check Rates from our Partners
The Dudley Boutique Hotel Review
This fine example of timber Federation-style architecture sits behind a neat hedge and picket gate on the main street of Hepburn Springs. Each of the four rooms is individually decorated, reflecting the style that prevailed when the guesthouse opened in 1908, when people traveled to the town specifically to "take the waters." There are open fireplaces in the sitting room-library and in the day-breakfast room. A two-night stay costs A$480 for a king room and A$460 for a queen room, and comes with full breakfast, champagne on arrival, and upmarket Molton Brown toiletries. There are also various packages available on the hotel's website. Unusually, the establishment also operates a 24-hour "honor bar" at which guests may serve their own drinks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's