Art Gallery of Ballarat
Art Gallery of Ballarat Review
The Art Gallery of Ballarat has a large collection of contemporary Australian art. It also has some impressive historical exhibits, the showpiece being the tattered remains of the Eureka Flag (sometimes known as the Southern Cross) which was flown defiantly by the miner rebels at the Eureka Stockade in 1854.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe