Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa Review
A destination for relaxation and wellness since the 19th century, this facility is the centerpiece of Australia's premier spa destination, and one of the largest and most spectacular spas in the country. The complex encompasses the original Edwardian Bathhouse (circa 1895), which houses private mineral baths and more than 30 wet-and-dry treatment rooms, and a stunning, contemporary building, where you find the public Bathhouse and the private Sanctuary area. Patrons can buy two-hour passes for the Bathhouse or the Sanctuary. The Bathhouse includes a relaxation mineral pool and a spa pool (A$26, Tuesday–Thursday and A$39 Friday–Monday), while the Sanctuary has underwater spa couches (for the ultimate in hydrotherapy), an aroma steam room, and a salt therapy pool (A$58 Tuesday–Thursday and A$83 Friday–Monday). There is also the day spa area, where you can choose from a long list of therapies, including body wraps and polishes, facials, and other treatments using the mineral waters. Products used in the spa include La Gaia, Emminence, and Thalgo, as well as a Hepburn Collection range specifically designed for Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's