Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
At a Glance
- historic gold-era building
- central location
- limited facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Shamrock Review
The lodgings at this landmark Victorian hotel in the city center range from traditional guest rooms to spacious suites. If you're looking for reasonably priced luxury, ask for the Amy Castles or the Dame Nellie Melba spa suites. Named after famous 19th-century Australian opera singers, they have hot tubs and overlook the beautiful Rosalind Gardens. The hotel's location, its grand public areas, and its beautiful wrought-iron balcony are the big draws. A contintental breakfast is included with all rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's