Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Bendigo Pottery Review
Australia's oldest working pottery turns out distinctive brown-and-cream style pieces that many Australians have in their kitchens. Founded in 1858, the historic workshop offers demonstrations. You can even get your hands dirty creating your own clay piece during a wheel-throwing lesson (bookings essential during school holidays); there's also a clay play area for small children. Impressive beehive brick kilns, which you can step inside, are star exhibits in the museum. It's 6½ km (4 mi) northeast of Bendigo on the way to Echuca.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's