Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
At a Glance
- lovely garden
- good price
- 19th century furnishings
- few amenities
- not walking distance from town
Check Rates from our Partners
Langley Hall Review
Once an Edwardian mansion, this beautifully restored bed-and-breakfast originally served as a residence for the Anglican archbishop of Bendigo. Features include a parlor and drawing room, both filled with period details from the town's heyday; and a splendid staircase sweeping up from the hall to the bedrooms, which have either en suite or private bathrooms. Breakfast is served in a grand dining room with a pressed metal ceiling. The cooked breakfast is A$15. The house is 4 km (2½ mi) from the center of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's