Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
SkyHigh Mount Dandenong
SkyHigh Mount Dandenong Review
This lookout at the top of Mt. Dandenong has breathtaking views over Melbourne to the Mornington Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay. You can picnic or barbecue on the grounds, eat at the bistro (lunch and dinner), or stroll along the pleasant English Garden Walk while the kids get lost in the hedge maze. Other fun attractions include a Wishing Tree and the Giant's Chair.
- Address: 26 Observatory Rd., Mt. Dandenong, VIC 3767 | Map It
- Phone: 03/9751–0443
- Cost: A$5 per car; maze A$6 adults, A$4 children
- Hours: Daily from 9 am–10 pm; 8 am–10 pm on weekends, bistro open lunch and dinner daily, weekend breakfast
- Website: www.skyhighmtdandenong.com.au
- Location: The Dandenong Ranges
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's