Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Wild Oak Restaurant and Bar
Wild Oak Restaurant and Bar Review
Warm up the taste buds with items from the restaurant's popular small dishes menu, which includes such treats as plum and five spice meatballs (A$14.50) alongside the house-baked sourdough bread. A heartier main dish is the pan-seared kangaroo fillet with blue swimmer crab, stuffed tomatoes, and smoky tomato ragout (A$39). Chef and owner Ben Higgs also conducts hands-on cooking classes with different themes for groups (minimum four people). Jazz performers play on the last Friday night of every month.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's