Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
George Tindale Memorial Garden
George Tindale Memorial Garden Review
Azaleas, camellias, and hydrangeas spill down the hillsides in this 6-acre garden. While it is most colorful in spring, when the flowers are in bloom, and in autumn, when the introduced trees turn gold and yellow, it is also beautiful in winter if there is a touch of snow. It's located just 8 km (5 mi) north of Belgrave in the little forest settlement of Sherbrooke, where whipbird calls echo through the trees.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's