The Dandenong Ranges Hotels
The Dandenong Ranges Hotel Reviews
Olinda is the main village in the Dandenong Ranges region and a good base for exploring the area. It's actually two villages (Lower and Upper Olinda, the latter being the prettier) connected by Monash Road, where you'll find a lot of the town's B&Bs and self-catering cottages. Olinda has a handful of good restaurants and cafés, and 26 specialty boutique stores including curio shops and fashion and gift shops. It's a short drive from here to the National Rhododendrom Gardens, the golf course, Olinda Falls picnic grounds, Cloudehill Gardens, and various hiking trails.
Browse The Dandenong Ranges Hotels
Browse The Dandenong Ranges Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's