Golfing in The Dandenong Ranges
Olinda Golf Course. The Olinda Golf Course was originally built in 1952 to act as a firebreak. Today this 18-hole course has some pretty steep fairways and fabulous views. Stop by the on-site restaurant for a drink or light meal after a game. 75 Olinda-Monbulk Rd., Olinda, VIC, 3788. 03/9751-1399. www.olindagolfcourse.com.au. A$20 18 holes; A$15 9 holes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe