Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Café Lugano Review
At the top of Thompson Avenue, this establishment is one of Phillip Island's best coffee houses. It's a small affair, with tables on the street and in a pocket-handkerchief courtyard. The cafe includes an art gallery with exhibitions changing every six weeks, and a funky vibe pervades its interior. The Swiss-Italian coffee is good, and exotic sandwiches and an all-day breakfast menu are served until the kitchen closes at 3 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's