Café Lugano Review
At the top of Thompson Avenue, Café Lugano is one of the island's best coffeehouses. It's a small affair, with tables on the street and in a pocket-handkerchief courtyard. There's local art on the walls, and a funky vibe pervades. The Swiss-Italian coffee is good, but the specialty here is the freshly squeezed juice (try the Revitalise, a blend of apple, carrot, celery, beetroot, and ginger). Exotic sandwiches and an all-day breakfast menu are served until the kitchen closes at 3 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe