Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Harry's on the Esplanade
Harry's on the Esplanade Review
Spilling onto an upstairs terrace above the main Cowes beach, Harry's is a Phillip Island dining institution. Its menu, which changes regularly, draws heavily on seafood bought fresh from local trawlers, along with locally-raised beef and lamb. Don't pass up the crayfish if it's on the menu. The wine list has an Australian emphasis and includes local wines. The bread is made on the premises, as are the pastries and ice cream. Harry's now offers breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 10.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's