Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Foreshore Bar and Restaurant
Foreshore Bar and Restaurant Review
This modern eatery overlooks the peaceful bay at Rhyll and has a lovely covered terrace that's perfect for summer dining. The menu changes seasonally, but freshly shucked oysters are always popular—try them with the Thai green nam jim dressing. The summer menu includes a Bloody Mary sorbet matched with the oysters and usually a fish of the day. A highly regarded gluten free menu is also available. The extensive Australian wine list includes Phillip Island labels. Reservations are essential in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's