Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Koala Conservation Centre
Koala Conservation Centre Review
At this excellent wildlide center you can stroll along treetop-high boardwalks and view koalas in their natural habitat. At the visitor center you can learn some fascinating things about the cute furry creatures—such as how they sleep 21 hours a day. It is located just a short drive from the tourist information center at Newhaven; follow the signs along Phillip Island Tourist Road.
- Address: 1810 Phillip Island Tourist Rd., Cowes, VIC 3922 | Map It
- Phone: 03/5951–2800
- Cost: A$11.30
- Hours: Daily 10–5
- Website: www.penguins.org.au/attractions/koala-conservation-centre
- Location: Phillip Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's