Water Sports in Phillip Island
Outthere Outdoor Activities. These knowledgeable folks have been teaching people to surf, snorkel, kayak, and ride a body board for 15 years. Lessons are held on Phillip Island and Wilson's Promontory. A two-hour group surfing lesson costs from A$60 per person. They also run kayak and biking tours, guided bushwalks, and hire out equipment. 930 Phillip Island Tourist Rd., Newhaven, Phillip Island, VIC, 3922. 03/5956-6450. www.outthere.net.au.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe