Water Sports in Phillip Island
Outthere Outdoor Activities. These knowledgeable folk have been teaching people to surf, snorkel, kayak, and ride bodyboards for 15 years. Lessons are held on Phillip Island and Wilson's Promontory. A two-hour group surfing lesson costs from A$60 per person. They also run kayak and biking tours, offer guided bushwalks, and rent out equipment. 930 Phillip Island Rd., Newhaven, Phillip Island, VIC, 3922. 03/5956–6450. www.outthere.net.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's