Hiking in Phillip Island
Walking Tracks on Phillip Island. Walking tracks and viewing platforms around Phillip Island offer splendid views, with routes to suit all fitness levels. The Cape Woolamai trail at the island's eastern tip is a reminder of the island's volcanic past, and the Bush to Bay Trail can be broken down into sections. Churchill Island has several good walking tracks, and there are great views from the boardwalks around the Nobbies. For information on all the good walking trails, visit the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre at Newhaven, the small town you encounter as you come across the bridge from the mainland. Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre, 895 Phillip Island Rd., Newhaven, Phillip Island, VIC.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's