Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Simone's of Bright
Simone's of Bright Review
Awarded the title of Melbourne Food and Wine Festival Legend in 2009, Patrizia Simone heads the family team behind this renowned restaurant in a 19th-century cottage in the middle of town. The menu shows off Patrizia's passion for cooking rustic Italian food and using seasonal local produce: you might try stuffed zucchini flowers, roasted goat, or locally-sourced venison. Simone's also offers a eight-course degustation menu (A$95). Herbs and some seasonal vegetables come from the kitchen garden and rhubarb comes fresh from the nearby Joe's Garden. Tables and chairs spill out onto the front patio during the summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's