Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Country Charm Cottages
At a Glance
- tranquil setting
- great views
- minimum two-night stay on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Country Charm Cottages Review
Landscaped gardens overlooking Beechworth Gorge surround these charming pine and cedar cottages. The four units, each of which is named after a different garden flower, have lovely touches such as fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and fully equipped kitchens, as well as flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. This was the site of the original Beechworth vineyard, established in the 1800s; a 130-year-old drystone wall is all that remains. While walking the grounds, note the views across the Woolshed Valley to Mt. Pilot. There is a two-night minimum stay on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's