Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
At a Glance
- beautifully appointed suites
- tranquil country setting
- next-to-no nightlife in Rutherglen
Check Rates from our Partners
Incorporating a vineyard, olive groves, and a renowned restaurant, this accommodation feels like an exclusive retreat. Spacious suites are individually decorated, and appointed with romantic touches like hot tubs. The restaurant ($$) serves succulent dishes such as smoked kangaroo fillet, and truffled goats cheese ravioli, to be followed with a dessert such as burnt Beechworth honey mousse. The property also has a wine bar and cafe. Next door are the Rutherglen Estates winery and a boutique brewery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's