Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Food, Wine, Friends
Food, Wine, Friends Review
This fine food emporium has a small café offering homemade muesli for breakfast, and sandwiches on freshly baked breads for lunch, as well as great coffee and wines by the glass. It also runs barista training courses. The amazing array of locally and regionally produced preserves, conserves, mustards, pestos, and chutneys in the providore is a star attraction. The staff is happy to put together delicious picnic baskets, and gift baskets are also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's